- Google Friendly Website Code
- Social Media Integration
- Analytics Setup
- Custom Profile
- UI Design
Phone Gap is an open-source framework that allows you to create hybrid applications that run on most mobile platforms, including Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows Phone. The framework provides a wrapper that connects native APIs to web views. Phone Gap apps are hybrid because the user interface is generated using web views rather than UI frameworks specific to mobile platforms, and platform-native resources are accessible via the FFI (Foreign Function Interface) capability.
- Phone Gap developers may use the device’s natural features to operate on various platforms with a single source code.
- Phone Gap provides several mobile app versions for various mobile platforms. Under the MIT license, this is a free and open-source project.
- Geolocation, vibration, accelerometer, pictures, contacts, offline storage, and other features are supported.
- Simulator for Phone Gap AIR to facilitate testing
- Supports All major mobile systems, including Android, iPhone, Symbian, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile, are supported.
- Phone Gap gives developers access to a wealth of capabilities and enables websites to provide mobile app versions for a variety of platforms.
- Phone Gap provides access to the phone’s client APIs and operates under the aim-C programming language.
- Offshore Phone Gap developers are an excellent alternative for a project completion because normal personnel administration costs may be avoided.
Phone Gap allows developers to build excellent mobile apps by combining their finest programming abilities with web technologies they’re already familiar with. You can quickly release business apps, collect analytics for quick iterations, and provide a fantastic user experience to your customers with Phone Gap.
Psyber specializes in PhoneGap app development, incorporating a variety of targeted features to assist clients in achieving their business goals. We can help you save time and money by building PhoneGap apps that combine Ionic and PhoneGap (an advanced HTML5 framework to create seamless mobile apps for your business).
Our talented and experienced developers work hard to provide the finest solutions at the most affordable prices. We guarantee that when you hire Psyber developers, you will receive strong, user-friendly, and feature-rich mobile apps in a timely manner.
- We provide service that is rapid, efficient, and cost-effective.
- We commonly design mobile apps for websites that have already been built.
- We have a huge team of Phone Gap developers on staff.
Our Technical Services:
Gaining insight: We begin by obtaining all relevant information about your company and goals. Our strategists collaborate with you regularly to gather all relevant information about your project so that we can provide nothing but the finest.
Quality Assurance: The quality assurance team receives the app or site once the Phone Gap developers have completed their work of designing and creating it. It surveys the web for any technical errors and recommends required improvements.
Business Expertise: Our app developers use tried-and-true techniques, prototype business value based on customer needs, and create bug-free applications.
App Optimization: We improve the design and usability of your Phone Gap apps in order to improve their ranking and boost the number of downloads.
UI/UX Design: User engagement is heavily influenced by the overall appearance and style of your app. As a result, our staff does not develop a digital platform for your business that includes appealing components that will capture the attention of your customers right away.
Project Management: Once we have all the information, we will begin discussing the best solution for your company. This stage entails in-depth study and preparation in order to come up with a concept that aligns with your company’s objectives.
Maintenance: This is the point at which we send the app to the client and have it open in the browser. However, we maintain contact with clients to ensure that they do not experience any technical difficulties, and if they do, we will always be there to assist them.
PhoneGap and PhoneGap Build are shutting their doors by October 1, 2020. With that, Adobe is shuttering its investment in the Apache Cordova. We can say that it is the end of an era [Phonegap] in hybrid app development.
PhoneGap allow you to develop cross-platform mobile Apps by avoiding each mobile platform native development language. … PhoneGap allows you to access mobile native features and functionality such as Contacts, Calendar, Camera and Notification etc. by using Apache Cordova
Our team of professional SEO experts is the perfect partner for a successful business partnership.